Immunity serves a person to resist various diseases, including even cancer. Therefore, it is important for everyone to have strong immunity. You can strengthen it with the help of tempering and sports. But also do not forget about proper balanced nutrition.
Now I will tell you about foods that help to strengthen the immune system.
1. The first product is ginger. Its beneficial properties include a high content of vitamins and nutrients, as well as amino acids that accelerate metabolic processes in the body. Thanks to all this, ginger increases the body’s resistance to infections and increases its immunity.
The combination of ginger with honey and lemon is widely known. This triplet will perfectly help restore immunity after a cold.
2. Watermelon – This berry is not just a summer treat. It has enormous complex benefits, including for immunity. The main advantage of watermelon is the presence of an antioxidant – glutathione. By its content, you can determine the possible life expectancy of a person. People with low levels of glutathione suffer from chronic diseases, so it is important to maintain levels in the body. This is where the watermelon will help us.
3. Elderberry. This plant has a very diverse composition. Even in the old days, they noticed its beneficial properties and used it for treatment. Elderberry literally revives our immune system. It can be consumed both dry and fresh. Usually syrups, tea and tinctures are prepared on its basis.
4. Sauerkraut. This is not only a delicious product, but also a storehouse of vitamins and minerals. Cabbage is especially rich in vitamin C, which is a stimulant of immunity. It is not produced by our body and can only enter it from the outside.
5. Sprouted wheat. Almost all amino acids, fiber, polyunsaturated fats, vitamins and minerals are found in seedlings. It is very easily absorbed by the body. This product is real live food.
6. Fermented milk products . The fermentation takes place thanks to special bacteria and fungi that have probiotic properties. They not only heal our microflora, but also kill pathogenic ones. And without healthy microflora, strong immunity will not work!
7. Cruciferous vegetables. This includes all types of cabbage: Brussels sprouts, Chinese, cauliflower, common, as well as broccoli and other representatives. All of them are united by the presence of beta-carotene, folic acid, calcium and vitamins C and E. All these elements serve to strengthen the immune system. Especially useful of all broccoli, which contains carotenoids.
8. Sea fish. This is where Omega-3 fatty acids, healthy protein, amino acids, and zinc come into play. The latter is involved in the production of immune cells.
9. Chicken broth. Through research, scientists have found that chicken broth can help ward off inflammation, thereby reducing cold symptoms. This is due to the amino acid and nutrient content. Chicken broth is also rich in collagen, which naturally strengthens the immune system.
10. Radish. I remember how my grandmother forced me in my childhood to eat this product, which was not entirely pleasant for me. If I knew then about its beneficial properties, I would eat it without question. The fact is that the radish has powerful antimicrobial properties, contains many useful substances and vitamins, activates the body’s defenses and enhances intestinal motility. The advantage is that it retains its useful properties throughout storage. It is especially useful in winter and early spring, serving as an excellent source of vitamins and mineral salts.
11. Mushrooms. Thanks to beta-glucans in their composition, mushrooms perfectly stimulate the immune system and protect us from viruses and infections. The most useful are mushrooms, oyster mushrooms and shiitaki. But they are not recommended for people with gastrointestinal diseases and children under 14 years old, due to the fact that mushrooms are very difficult for the body to absorb.
12. And where in the matter of strengthening the immune system without garlic. Everyone has heard and, I’m sure, even experienced its healing properties on our own. They all come from an interesting substance – allicin. It is a natural antibiotic that, in combination with other elements, gives garlic antifungal and antitumor properties.
Also, this product suppresses pathogenic flora in the intestines, destroys parasites and worms, suppresses the processes of putrefaction and fermentation, which leads to natural cleansing and general healing.
Scientists have proven that those who consume garlic regularly get sick half as often.
So our top immunity benefits have come to an end. Include foods from the list in your diet, exclude bad habits from life, add sports and be healthy.
Like it if you liked the article and share it with your friends. Thank you all for your attention !!!